Answer a question about John Green's 'The Fault in Our Stars' for a goodie
Win a signed copy of 'The Fault in Our Stars'Play Video
Follow your destiny: Bishop T.D. Jakes inspires with new book
Still looking for a beach read? We've got you covered
Long-lost Dr. Seuss book 'What Pet' discovered, being published
Weekend jumpstart: 'Pixels,' 'Paper Towns,' 'I Am Cait'
Answer this question about our latest pick, "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, for a chance to win a prize:
Who runs the Support Group that Hazel attends?
If you're one of the first 50 to send in a correct answer, TODAY will send you a copy of the book signed by John Green as a reward for reading along with other viewers.
Join TODAY's Book Club!
- Subscribe to TODAY's Book Club newsletter
- Follow @TODAYsBooks on Twitter
- Join our Google+ TODAY Book Club community, and sign up for our next Google+ Hangout with the author
More about the TODAY Book Club:
- 'The Fault in Our Stars' author, cast share candid photos with TODAY
- Read an excerpt from the bestseller and latest TODAY Book Club pick 'The Fault in Our Stars'
- John Green's 'The Fault in Our Stars' is the latest TODAY Book Club pick