Chow down! Homemade food for your poochPlay Video
Chrome nails: Here's how to get the shiny new trend
Freaking out over fringe: Celine Dion gushes over Luxe for Less!
'Another Period' stars talk about their Comedy Central spoof
Kathie Lee and Celine Dion share sincerely about losing loved ones
Push your dog's diet in the right direction by making fresh dog food from whole ingredients. Veterinarian Katy Nelson shares three dog food recipes that are both delicious and great for your dog's health.
- 2.7 oz ground beef, 85% lean meat/15% fat
- 1/2 cup blueberries, raw
- 1/4 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
1. In a large bowl, add cooked beef and cooked brown rice.
2. Mix all ingredients into each other until properly blended.
3. Add canola oil and continue mixing until oil is absorbed in recipes.
4. Finally, add blueberries into the final product for a freshly garnished taste.
Hot diggity dogs
- 6 fresh sausage slices (freshly-made and refrigerated turkey sausage that can be found in the pet food aisle or human turkey sausage)
- 6 slices of turkey bacon (freshly-made and refrigerated turkey bacon that can be found in the pet food aisle or human bacon that is low sodium, nitrate free)
1. Wrap sausage slices with all-natural turkey bacon treats.
2. Stab a tooth pick through the treats to hold everything together.
Bow wow bacon and eggs
- 3 eggs
- 4 slices dog turkey bacon (freshly-made and refrigerated turkey bacon that can be found in the pet food aisle or human bacon that is low sodium, nitrate free)
- 2 oz low-fat cottage cheese or low-fat shredded cheddar or mozzarella
1. Hard boil the eggs.
2. Bake turkey bacon at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and cut eggs into small chunks.
4. Sprinkle turkey bacon with egg and cheese.