Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Why? Because in the world of Facebook where every kid’s birthday party looks like it it’s an attempt to keep up with the Kardashians, it’s easy to feel like you’re the only parent who doesn’t have their stuff together.
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Good night, godspeed. (Quin Heavren)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch Marine’s son, 4, tearfully hug his new stepmom as she reads wedding vows
TODAY anchors reveal their unlikely family traditions
Dylan Dreyer’s baby Calvin meets his great-grandma: See the sweet pics
See TODAY viewers’ babies do planking poses like Hoda’s Haley Joy
2. We don't see eye to eye (Brooke Kwatny Kravitz)
3. When the door opens ... again (My Little Villagers)
4. The what side? (Maybe I'll Shower Today)
5. Nose skills (Perfection Pending)
6. Greetings from Cali (That Tam I Am)
7. Just call me chef (Frantic Mama)
8. A perfect moon (The Outnumbered Mother)
9. Tales of toothbrushing (Sammiches & Psych Meds)
10. Why we march (Stacey Gill)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow Sarah on Facebook, Twitter @SarahMaizes or Instagram @sarah_maizes.