Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy BBQs, happy families in exotic locales smiling for the camera, and uber fit parents frolicking with their kids on the beach, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who is going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Get off my lawn (Mothering the Divide)
2. Sock it up (Hold Me, Don't Hold Me)
3. Pool your resources (Amanda Mushro -- Questionable Choices in Parenting)
4. Drawing conclusions (Simon Holland)
5. It's a miracle (Appetite for Honesty)
6. School daze (Mommy, for real)
7. The H Word (Bianca Jamotte LeRoux)
8. Rebel, rebel (Punk Rock Papa)
9. Mark your calendar (RachRiot)
10. Sleepy reader (Kaitlyn Betts)
11. Baby Facebook (Happily Ever Laughter)
More Moments That Matter videos
Dylan Dreyer’s back: See adorable pics of her new baby Calvin
Watch Dylan Dreyer FaceTime with her husband and new baby Calvin
Mom creates preemie milestone cards to cope with life in the NICU
In sweet reunion, baby with glasses sees military dad clearly for the first time
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Make her day and follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.