For dads across the country, Father’s Day is an excuse to enjoy some bacon in bed. For the rest of us, it's a moment to reflect on the incredible parenting fathers do every day, from changing diapers to comforting heartbroken teens.
To celebrate these amazing men in our lives, we've gathered seven of our favorite quotes about fatherhood from the TODAY Parenting Team. Contributors shared stories of how their world has changed since becoming parents as part of the "Life Changes" challenge this month.
What memories of your dad or partner do you treasure? Join the conversation by becoming a member of the TODAY Parenting Team, and like our Facebook page for more heartwarming updates from TODAY Parents. Happy Father's Day!
1. "The man who taught me how to love" —Jenna Bush Hager
2. "The power of a dad... is unmatched" —Justin Ricklefs
More Dads videos
Dads really do treat their daughters differently, study says
Personalized travel bags and photo canvases: Steals and Deals for Father’s Day
Watch this dad erupt with joy after learning he has a new baby boy
Jenna Bush Hager and Andy Grammer reveal embarrassing dad moments
3. Dad's car is just "so much cooler" —Siri Daly (Carson's wife and mother of their three children.)
4. "My knight in pleated armor" —Thriller Mom
5. Dad's real major: "fort building" —Amanda Mushro
More Moments That Matter videos
Al, Dylan and Sheinelle share their favorite family road trips
Watch this dad pick his teen son up from school wearing a Speedo
Pregnant teen speaks out about being banned from graduation
Mom who went to classes with quadriplegic son gets honorary MBA
6. "He turned into more of a man" —Jordan McMillen
7. It may not be Mommy's way, but it's our way —Doyin Richards