Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
So let’s take a moment to give a shout out, LOL or just a virtual high-five to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Echo chamber (Nicole Leigh Shaw, Writer)
2. Boo! (Simon Holland)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch this dad pick his teen son up from school wearing a Speedo
Pregnant teen speaks out about being banned from graduation
Mom who went to classes with quadriplegic son gets honorary MBA
Ellie Kemper talks about new ‘Kimmy Schmidt’ and her adorable baby James
3. An apple a day (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
4. Volunteer of the year (Full Metal Mommy)
5. The dish (Abby Has Issues)
6. The Joker (Mommy, For Real)
7. Easy listening (Rodney Lacroix, Author)
8. Picture day (The Dose of Reality)
9. Bathroom break (Tara Wood, Writer)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several award-winning picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook or on Twitter or Instagram.