Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it. Because in Facebook’s picture-perfect world overflowing with Spring Break trips to Tahiti, well-behaved children sipping virgin mai-tais, it’s easy to think you’re the only one pulling their hair out during your 2 week long stay-cation.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or even a LQWTBN (Laughing Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook! Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We'll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for the funniest parenting Facebook status updates we read this week.
1. Clean-up overtime (Santification and Spitup)
2. Candy from a baby (Sweet n' Sour Mom)
3. Name game (Alyce Kominetsky — One Word at a Time)
4. Sway sway sway (Rookie Mommy Raising Boys)
5. Crib notes (Mom Babble)
6. The whole tooth (Evil Joy)
7. No joke (Perfection Pending)
8. Rip-off (Biscuits and Crazy)
10. Party on (New World Mom)
11. Wake-up call (Bunmi Laditan)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch this dad pick his teen son up from school wearing a Speedo
Pregnant teen speaks out about being banned from graduation
Mom who went to classes with quadriplegic son gets honorary MBA
Ellie Kemper talks about new ‘Kimmy Schmidt’ and her adorable baby James
12. Silent but deadly (40 Wishes and Counting)
13. Time zone (Bianca Jamotte LeRoux)
14. Tying the knot (Bad Sandy)
15. Breadwinner (A Mothership Down)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, producer and comedian. COME FOLLOW ME on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/SarahMaizes and SUBSCRIBE to my blog at www.SarahMaizes.com. (GUESS WHAT? I’m an author too! You can check out my books here.)