Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in the world of Facebook where pages overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy family cookouts and uber-fit parents running on the beach with their impossibly well-behaved children, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their BLEEP together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
1. Clearly time for bed (Hope Mackey)
2. When things get stuck...(Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops)
3. Learning curve (This is Motherhood)
4. Need. Wifi. Now. (Love Morning Wood)
5. Parenting hack (Outmanned)
6. It's a sign (The Dusty Parachute)
7. Summer refrain (Christine Organ)
8. Olympic hopefuls (Joelle Wisler)
9. Necessary naptime (MyLifeSuckers)
10. Free camp! (The Does of Reality)
11. Only so much fun (Frantic Mama)
12. Fear the Tooth Fairy (Julie Burton)
13. No more pee (Punk Rock Papa)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.