Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are overflowing with pictures of Martha Stewart-esque Easter egg hunts, stress-free Passover Seders, and Spring Break vacation pics of smiling children sipping virgin mai tais (and definitely not crying about the sand in their swimsuits), it’s easy to think you’re the only one who’s going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBS (Quiet Chuckle While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. It's just Snickers (Guilty Chocoholic Mama)
2. The wait is over (Pails and Fires)
3. Now, where did I put that? (Raising Mama)
4. It's a small ask (Appetite for Honesty)
5. You can wait (but I can't) (No Purple Walls)
6. The star attraction (The Wendy House)
7. Is Spring break over yet? (Mommy, For Real)
8. Here's a goodie (Jennifer Oradat)
9. The lengths we go (Elizabeth Hamilton-Argyropoulos)
10. What's that green stuff? (Stay Home Mama)
11. One more week (Happy and Humble)
12. Wise guy (Dude Mom)
13. Spring break torture (Foxy Wine Pocket)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting & lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog at www.SarahMaizes.com. She’s the author of several humor and Picture Books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. Check out all of her books here!