Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with posts tagged #gratitude, #blessings and #HeadedToHarvard, it’s easy to think you’re the only one going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout-out, LOL or maybe just a GQWTBN (Giggling Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Daily paper (Danielle Herzog, Writer)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch this dad pick his teen son up from school wearing a Speedo
Pregnant teen speaks out about being banned from graduation
Mom who went to classes with quadriplegic son gets honorary MBA
Ellie Kemper talks about new ‘Kimmy Schmidt’ and her adorable baby James
2. Wine time (Another Mother Blog)
3. Milking it (Ripped Jeans and Bifocals, by Jill Robbins)
4. Numbers game (The Glad Stork)
5. Quick draw (The Outnumbered Mother, by Amy Hunter)
6. Pleasant Valley Sunday (40 Wishes and Counting)
7. Foxy (Kimberly Zapata, Writer)
8. Doing time (Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine?)
9. Pruning time (RachRiot)
10. Checking it twice (Bottlerocket)
11. Mom meal (Close to Classy by Jorrie Varney)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several award-winning picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook or on Twitter or Instagram.