Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook with posts about Ivy-League bound progeny, Nobel Prize winning Science Fair projects (that’s quite a potato battery!), and other moms proclaiming their constant #gratitude, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who’s slowly going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBS (Quiet Chuckle While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. The Force is with him (Pails and Fires)
2. Now, that's a challenge (Carriage Before Marriage)
3. Are there instructions? (Papa Does Preach)
4. Found him! (Amanda Mushro)
5. One small request (One Funny Motha)
6. Lunch master (My LIfe Suckers)
7. Generation PB & J (Darla Halyk)
8. Forever art (Mommy Back Talk)
9.Crust bust (The Dusty Parachute)
10. Still got it (Kelley's Break Room)
11. Be VERY quiet (Rodney LaCroix)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting and lifestyle blogger, comedian and author of several humor books including “Got MILF? The Modern Mom’s Guide to Feeling Fabulous, Looking Great and Rocking a Minivan” Hey, you know what could be fun? FOLLOW Sarah on Facebook and check out her website at www.SarahMaizes.com.