Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy BBQs, happy families in exotic locals smiling for the camera, and uber fit parents frolicking with their kids on the beach it’s easy to think you’re the only one who is going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Thanks a lot, kid (Danielle Herzog -- Writer)
2. Pokemon peace (Jennifer A. Friend)
3. Keep it to yourself (Foxy Wine Pocket)
4. Dressed for success (Adventures of a Jayhawk Mommy)
5. College prep (A Breezy Life )
6. Hot in here (The 21st Century SAHM by Karen Johnson)
7. Gotta clean 'em all (WTFellers)
8. Nice trip (Rachael Koenig)
9. Zzzzz... (That Tam I Am)
10. Drink up (Another Mother Blog)
11. Pump it Up (Kara Hennelly)