TODAY's Takeaway: Valerie Harper stays positive, Matt and Justin get hitched
1. For anyone who’s waited for Justin Timberlake’s impending nuptials, the suspense is over! Mazel tov to Justin and… Matt?
Matt recently had a guys’ night out in Vegas with the movie and music star that ended with an impromptu wedding. But before their stroll down the aisle (and tush grab), Matt and Justin talked about not-fake topics, like the struggle for child stars to achieve adult success.
On Miley Cyrus, Justin said: "I think she's really smart, and I think she's really talented.”
Justin Timberlake: I want to seize the momentPlay Video
5 lucky fans win First Alert alarms
Get a taste of Latin America: Beef tacos and avocado fries
Fall is the time to spring ahead with your garden plans
Do men like short hair or long on a lady? Guys Tell All about it
2. Valerie Harper updated Matt, Savannah and Meredith this morning on her battle with terminal cancer, and talked about her decision to perform on “Dancing with the Stars.”
"There are so many people living with cancer and even dying with it, but not of it," she said. "My doctors have told me to exercise and not to worry about any physical problem with the kind of cancer I have. I thought, 'Why not do it?'"
Valerie Harper keeping positive about her cancerPlay Video
Yogi Berra: Looking Back at a Legend in a Lifetime
Esai Morales On Latinos and Hollywood: "We Don't See Our People Save the Day"
Duchess Kate's First Solo Engagement Since Birth of Charlotte
Elton John Crank Called by Russian Pranksters
3. In a NBC News exclusive interview with Ann Curry, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani blamed Israel for causing "injustice to the people," but called for peace in the region.
"We are not seeking ... and looking for war with any nations,” the newly-elected leader said. “We are seeking peace and stability among all the nations in the region."
Iran president: 'We believe in the ballot box'Play Video
Fighting in Yemen Wages on Against Houthi Rebels
West Bank in Turmoil After Deaths Fuel Tension
Clashes Intensify Between Palestinians and Israeli Police
Mourners Gather for Funeral of Palestinian Protester
4. Brian Holloway was shocked when his son showed him pictures on Twitter of teens trashing a home – his own – that he thought was vacant.
Now the ex-NFL player is using those tweets to track down the teens who did the damage – all $20,000 of it.
Teen partiers trash home of ex-NFL playerPlay Video
Florida Spring Break Hot Spot Might Cancel the Party
Md. 'Free-Range' Parents Battle Child Protective Services Again
Ugly Christmas Sweater Trend Spreads Nationwide
Why Statues in Portland Are Dressed in 'Ugly' Christmas Sweaters
5. Meredith dropped by this morning with her dog, Jasper, to check out the new studio, and she brought a housewarming present! Thanks for the support (for the revamped studio and for our lower backs), Meredith!
Meredith Vieira brings gifts for new Studio 1APlay Video
Hoda on men: I like them a little heftier
Jenna's back! She says baby Poppy has 'completed our family'
Oregon school shooting: Anchors reflect, talk parenting fears
Modern man Al Roker 'ABC' (always be charging) his phone
Tomorrow on TODAY: Amanda Knox joins TODAY for her first live interview about her upcoming murder trial in Italy.
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!