1. Matt anchored this morning from the Olympic Village in Sochi. In front of a wall of snow-capped mountains, he spoke to the women bobsledders about their chances at gold.
“I think we’re all ready to handle whatever comes our way,” Lolo Jones told him.
US women's bobsled team: Sochi is 'incredible'Play Video
Natalie Morales tests the science behind super sports
Al Roker gets a preview of luxury space travel
Hologram of Matt created for 3-D time capsule
The future is here on TODAY: 'Fake' meat, 3-D printed dress
2. The woman who quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial Sunday night told TODAY her boss’s reaction “was epic.”
“He was laughing his can off,” Gwen told them during Trending. “It was super cool.”
Woman who quit job in GoDaddy ad: Boss was stunnedPlay Video
55 percent can't unplug on vacation, survey finds
Win a night in a floating apartment on the Great Barrier Reef!
Here's how often should you clean common household items
How often you should clean the…?
3. The Super Bowl itself was pretty dull (poor Peyton), but that doesn’t mean the evening didn’t have its moments. From Broadway Joe’s fancy coat to Seinfeld’s big reunion (and likeness to Matt) to the night’s best ads, the anchors chatted about them all.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad scores bigPlay Video
Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Missy Franklin vie in Olympic trials
'Racist' pool safety poster spurs apology from Red Cross
White supremacist rally stirs violent clash in Sacramento
Tony Robbins fire walk ignites controversy: 30 treated for burns
4. “Tiger Mom” Amy Chua is out with another book — this time with husband Jed Rubenfeld — which argues that certain groups do much better than others in America.
In response to critics who say it perpetuates stereotypes, Rubenfeld argued to Savannah, “Any time you talk about groups in America, there's going to be sensitivity, but our book is the polar opposite of racist.”
'Tiger Mom' is on the prowl againPlay Video
Watch this 1-year old boy rock out on the drums
Learn the story behind 1 woman's miscarriage tattoo
Learn the touching story of a woman who became a surrogate for her best friend
See this dad's magical Disney dresses for kids
5. What’s your favorite Winter Olympic event? We want to know (especially if it’s curling)!
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!
Tomorrow on TODAY: Savannah talks to Mark Zuckerberg in an exclusive interview to mark Facebook’s 10th anniversary.