1. Matt anchored this morning from the Olympic Village in Sochi. In front of a wall of snow-capped mountains, he spoke to the women bobsledders about their chances at gold.
“I think we’re all ready to handle whatever comes our way,” Lolo Jones told him.
US women's bobsled team: Sochi is 'incredible'Play Video
Natalie Morales tests the science behind super sports
Al Roker gets a preview of luxury space travel
Hologram of Matt created for 3-D time capsule
The future is here on TODAY: 'Fake' meat, 3-D printed dress
2. The woman who quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial Sunday night told TODAY her boss’s reaction “was epic.”
“He was laughing his can off,” Gwen told them during Trending. “It was super cool.”
Woman who quit job in GoDaddy ad: Boss was stunnedPlay Video
Lena Dunham, Eva Longoria among many celebs expected at DNC
Photo of Prince George offering dog ice cream draws criticism
Catch up on the biggest stories of the week with The Download
New 'My Hitch' suitcase will free your hands at the airport
3. The Super Bowl itself was pretty dull (poor Peyton), but that doesn’t mean the evening didn’t have its moments. From Broadway Joe’s fancy coat to Seinfeld’s big reunion (and likeness to Matt) to the night’s best ads, the anchors chatted about them all.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad scores bigPlay Video
Munich mall shooting leaves at least 9 dead
Why Tim Kaine is a 'safe pick' for Hillary Clinton's running mate
Tim Kaine 'checks all the boxes' as Hillary Clinton's VP pick
Dangerous heat wave blankets Northeast
4. “Tiger Mom” Amy Chua is out with another book — this time with husband Jed Rubenfeld — which argues that certain groups do much better than others in America.
In response to critics who say it perpetuates stereotypes, Rubenfeld argued to Savannah, “Any time you talk about groups in America, there's going to be sensitivity, but our book is the polar opposite of racist.”
'Tiger Mom' is on the prowl againPlay Video
Kathie Lee and Celine Dion share sincerely about losing loved ones
Celine Dion to KLG: My late husband Rene lives on in my heart
Here's why parents say summer can be stressful
Twins hold hands just moments after birth
5. What’s your favorite Winter Olympic event? We want to know (especially if it’s curling)!
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!
Tomorrow on TODAY: Savannah talks to Mark Zuckerberg in an exclusive interview to mark Facebook’s 10th anniversary.