March 5, 2014 at 5:37 PM ET
1. Motorcyclist Edwin Mieses, who was struck by an SUV in the midst of a confrontation, has been left paralyzed by the waist down, told TODAY he doesn't blame the man who hit him.
"I don't blame him. Because at the end of the day, I'm not him to know what was going through his mind," he told Savannah.
2. This morning Al showed a gorgeous shot of Niagara Falls during his weather report, and it inspired a rendition of the famous Abbott and Costello “Niagara Falls” comedy routine. Natalie joined in, but Savannah was lost.
3. Mick Jagger sat down with Willie Geist to talk about his latest project: producing a James Brown biopic.
“I used to unashamedly borrow (moves from Brown)," the Rolling Stones frontman told Willie. “I kind of dropped them (later). Do some other ones.”
4. Hoda and Carson took fans from the plaza on a tour of the control room, which Hoda called “the heartbeat of the TODAY show." Check out the backstage tour:
5. One Florida teacher is combating bullying in a simple way: with index cards.
“When I came up with the idea of simply distributing the cards, it really was to find out which children were belonging and which children were not,” Kathy Pitt told TODAY.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!