1. Jordyn Self, 10, inspired the entire TODAY family this morning when she explained her simple act of goodwill: giving up the coveted American Girl doll she wanted for Christmas to raise money for U.S. troops.
"Why wouldn't it be important?" she asked the anchors. "They don't get stuff that we get every day."
Girl, 10, donates American Girl doll for troopsPlay Video
Give It Away: 5 lucky viewers win wine cooler, cork stool
Marine dad celebrates holidays he'll miss with his son while deployed
Paralyzed former football player now running for Senate - and he credits Hoda Kotb
7-year-old girl sings, dances her way through health battle
2. Is there a TODAY bromance brewing?
It sure seemed like it this morning when Matt interviewed John Stamos. After some beard-rubbing and a few compliments during a segment about staying sexy after 50, the now-50-year-old actor asked Matt, “Should we make out?”
3. Jeff Rossen launched a hidden-camera investigation to see how auto shops charged for simple fixes like tire air pressure – and the results were surprisingly wonderful.
Rossen: Hidden cameras test tire shops' honestyPlay Video
Edible marijuana that looks like candy sending kids to ER
How to avoid barbecue accidents: It's Rossen Reports live!
Which perfume has the pee? It's Rossen Reports live!
Police body cameras: Can you always believe what they show?
4. Holy nostalgia, Batman!
Matt drove a classic replica of the Batmobile featured in the iconic 1960s “Batman” television show onto the plaza this morning, and it was awesome.
Holy nostalgia, Batman: Batmobile visits TODAY plazaPlay Video
See 'Voice' winner Alisan Porter sing 'The Star-Spangled Banner' in 'Curly Sue'
Sean Hayes reveals what it's like playing the Lord in 'Act of God'
Jimmy Fallon's latest funny: Make Blake Shelton try sushi for first time
Happy 75th birthday, Curious George!
5. Inspired by a Vine by Al, the campaign to get Vice President Joe Biden to guest co-host TODAY continued this morning. How bad do you want the Veep to host? Tweet #OrangeRoom to let us know.
6. Jill Martin offered fantastic holiday gift ideas on today’s Steals & Deals. Pomegranate body wash and bracelets for the stockings… check!
Steals and Deals: Grab these holiday bargainsPlay Video
Luxe for less: Find stylish shades for summer
President's Day sales: Should you buy or wait?
Get the 'Steals and Deals' that transformed Savannah Guthrie's apartment
Music muff headphones, faux fur for dogs, and more stuff we love in 2016
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!