Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:42 PM ET
1. Actress (and author) Cameron Diaz and Maria Shriver sat down with mothers and daughters to talk about body image as part of #LoveYourSelfie week.
“The answer of how we can be who we want to be and who we're meant to be is really having the knowledge of knowing what's going on within our bodies,” Diaz said.
2. Weeks after revealing a dramatic weight loss — and stirring tons ‘o controversy — “Biggest Loser” winner Rachel Frederickson set the record straight.
"I did work so hard for the finale and finding myself again," she told Savannah. "I felt amazing on the stage. I felt like I shined in my dress. Then I got off the stage, and Twitter was all abuzz."
3. Jeff Rossen led an investigation that revealed hidden-camera footage of adults buying alcohol for over-21 actors posing as teens. Their reactions, after being caught, ranged from laughter to rage.
4. After promoting his new show, NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal took Willie on in a casual game of one-on-one. The final score: 1 to 1. (Go Willie!)
5. Happy 40th birthday, Jenna Wolfe!
The Weekend TODAY anchor told TODAY.com she’s celebrating with a workout and jog with baby Harper. "I am simply a number," she said. "The number happens to be 40, but I still feel like 27!"
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!