TODAY's Takeaway: Cameron Diaz talks body image, Willie takes on Shaq
1. Actress (and author) Cameron Diaz and Maria Shriver sat down with mothers and daughters to talk about body image as part of #LoveYourSelfie week.
“The answer of how we can be who we want to be and who we're meant to be is really having the knowledge of knowing what's going on within our bodies,” Diaz said.
Diaz talks body image with moms, daughtersPlay Video
Pastors on faith, diversity & growing congregations
Rockin' out: Ohio church offers worship service like no other
Interfaith families share how they make it work
Is heaven real? Roma Downey and Mark Burnett of 'A.D.' weigh in
2. Weeks after revealing a dramatic weight loss — and stirring tons ‘o controversy — “Biggest Loser” winner Rachel Frederickson set the record straight.
"I did work so hard for the finale and finding myself again," she told Savannah. "I felt amazing on the stage. I felt like I shined in my dress. Then I got off the stage, and Twitter was all abuzz."
'Biggest Loser' speaks out on dramatic weight lossPlay Video
'Halal In The Family' Aims To Push Envelope
Meet The Women Behind 'Black and Sexy TV'
Watch Don Draper's Secretary Meredith Get Camera Ready
This Week's Pop Latino: Big Moves from America Ferrera, Javier Bardem and Romeo Santos
3. Jeff Rossen led an investigation that revealed hidden-camera footage of adults buying alcohol for over-21 actors posing as teens. Their reactions, after being caught, ranged from laughter to rage.
Rossen Reports: Adults caught buying 'teens' boozePlay Video
Rossen Reports: Cliff divers risk injury, death
Rossen Reports: Scammers target teens with fake prom dresses
Jeff Rossen demonstrates how to escape plane crash
Why do cruise ships lack lifeguards for children?
4. After promoting his new show, NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal took Willie on in a casual game of one-on-one. The final score: 1 to 1. (Go Willie!)
5. Happy 40th birthday, Jenna Wolfe!
The Weekend TODAY anchor told TODAY.com she’s celebrating with a workout and jog with baby Harper. "I am simply a number," she said. "The number happens to be 40, but I still feel like 27!"
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!