TODAY's Takeaway: Cameron Diaz talks body image, Willie takes on Shaq
1. Actress (and author) Cameron Diaz and Maria Shriver sat down with mothers and daughters to talk about body image as part of #LoveYourSelfie week.
“The answer of how we can be who we want to be and who we're meant to be is really having the knowledge of knowing what's going on within our bodies,” Diaz said.
Diaz talks body image with moms, daughtersPlay Video
Natalie Morales tests the science behind super sports
Al Roker gets a preview of luxury space travel
Hologram of Matt created for 3-D time capsule
The future is here on TODAY: 'Fake' meat, 3-D printed dress
2. Weeks after revealing a dramatic weight loss — and stirring tons ‘o controversy — “Biggest Loser” winner Rachel Frederickson set the record straight.
"I did work so hard for the finale and finding myself again," she told Savannah. "I felt amazing on the stage. I felt like I shined in my dress. Then I got off the stage, and Twitter was all abuzz."
'Biggest Loser' speaks out on dramatic weight lossPlay Video
Obama Appears on Cuban Comedy Show
Sesame Street on Its Way to New Home on HBO
Disney Removes Cosby Bust
If Dragons Were Real Could You Actually Ride One?
3. Jeff Rossen led an investigation that revealed hidden-camera footage of adults buying alcohol for over-21 actors posing as teens. Their reactions, after being caught, ranged from laughter to rage.
Rossen Reports: Adults caught buying 'teens' boozePlay Video
Watch how fast your selfie can cause a crash
Are designer sunglasses really worth hundreds of dollars?
Fitbit fitness trackers can reveal personal info to police, landmark case shows
Rossen Reports: Are you being shortchanged by coin-counting machines?
4. After promoting his new show, NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal took Willie on in a casual game of one-on-one. The final score: 1 to 1. (Go Willie!)
5. Happy 40th birthday, Jenna Wolfe!
The Weekend TODAY anchor told TODAY.com she’s celebrating with a workout and jog with baby Harper. "I am simply a number," she said. "The number happens to be 40, but I still feel like 27!"
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!