1. There’s a growing consensus among TODAY fans: Matt dressed in drag as Pam Anderson for Thursday’s Halloween celebration was awesome-disturbing. But just how did he squeeze into that iconic red one-piece?
A “magic tool” of an undergarment called “the concealer,” he told an extremely grossed-out Savannah.
(And the non-drag costume of the year goes to another member of the TODAY family.)
2. Say hello to scruff, boys!
The TODAY men — Matt, Al, Willie and Carson — are going au naturel for all of November in an effort to raise awareness about men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
Will you join in on the hairy fun? Share your updates using the hashtag #NoShaveTODAY.
TODAY men renounce razors for No-Shave NovemberPlay Video
Scripps Spelling Bee is a tie (again)! Meet the winners
Red Nose Day: How you can donate to kids in need
Share your #RedNose selfie with TODAY
NYC 'Post-It War' comes to 30 Rock! See their creation
3. Bernard Kerik, the fallen former NYC police commissioner who went to prison for tax evasion and lying to federal authorities, told Matt that three years behind bars changed his mind about mandatory minimum sentences.
“The system is supposed to help [inmates], not destroy them,” he said.
NYPD chief-turned-inmate Kerik: Prison system is 'broken'Play Video
Meet TODAY's Stephanie Ruhle: 'She's up for the challenge'
Amber Heard granted restraining order against Johnny Depp
Catch up on the biggest stories of the week with The Download
TSA lines move faster than expected as holiday weekend kicks off
4. Four Oscar winners — Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro and Kevin Kline — took on co-hosting duties during this morning’s 8 a.m. hour. The “Last Vegas” stars helped Al with the weather report, weighed in on heated social debates and prepared seasonal fall meals with chef John Besh.
Check out the Hollywood legends’ hour of hosting:
Ladies admit they mold their man into Mr. RightPlay Video
Steven Spielberg's advice to grads: Go home like E.T.!
Going to bed angry: Maybe it isn't so bad after all
Teen flips a water bottle at talent show - and the Internet goes wild
It would take HOW LONG to read all my apps' terms, conditions?!
5. It’s time for another TODAY Book Club quiz! We’re asking fans to answer a question about the latest literary pic, "Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy."
Have a guess? Tweet it using the hashtag #TODAYBookClub.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!