TODAY's Takeaway: Anchors put down the razors, Matt reveals costume secrets
1. There’s a growing consensus among TODAY fans: Matt dressed in drag as Pam Anderson for Thursday’s Halloween celebration was awesome-disturbing. But just how did he squeeze into that iconic red one-piece?
A “magic tool” of an undergarment called “the concealer,” he told an extremely grossed-out Savannah.
(And the non-drag costume of the year goes to another member of the TODAY family.)
2. Say hello to scruff, boys!
The TODAY men — Matt, Al, Willie and Carson — are going au naturel for all of November in an effort to raise awareness about men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
Will you join in on the hairy fun? Share your updates using the hashtag #NoShaveTODAY.
TODAY men renounce razors for No-Shave NovemberPlay Video
We're celebrating your anniversaries on TODAY
Son helps WWII veteran father rekindle long lost love from 70 years ago
PewDiePie has the most subscribers on YouTube, is taking on the Orange Room
#BeforeFacebookI… Hashtag turns the clock back 12 years
3. Bernard Kerik, the fallen former NYC police commissioner who went to prison for tax evasion and lying to federal authorities, told Matt that three years behind bars changed his mind about mandatory minimum sentences.
“The system is supposed to help [inmates], not destroy them,” he said.
NYPD chief-turned-inmate Kerik: Prison system is 'broken'Play Video
Von Miller, Super Bowl MVP, shows off his super fashion sense
Do women voters have a problem with Hillary Clinton?
True lasting love: See couples married for 50+ years share their 'secrets'
Wicked cool: Giant ski ramp constructed in Boston's Fenway Park
4. Four Oscar winners — Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro and Kevin Kline — took on co-hosting duties during this morning’s 8 a.m. hour. The “Last Vegas” stars helped Al with the weather report, weighed in on heated social debates and prepared seasonal fall meals with chef John Besh.
Check out the Hollywood legends’ hour of hosting:
Ladies admit they mold their man into Mr. RightPlay Video
'Even the greatest artists are humans': Misty Copeland re-creates iconic Edgar Degas works
'Fuller House' stars address Olsen twins' character as trailer debuts
This hair salon cut-out cape solves your texting problems
Titanic II to set sail in 2018: Would you buy a ticket?
5. It’s time for another TODAY Book Club quiz! We’re asking fans to answer a question about the latest literary pic, "Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy."
Have a guess? Tweet it using the hashtag #TODAYBookClub.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!