1. There’s a growing consensus among TODAY fans: Matt dressed in drag as Pam Anderson for Thursday’s Halloween celebration was awesome-disturbing. But just how did he squeeze into that iconic red one-piece?
A “magic tool” of an undergarment called “the concealer,” he told an extremely grossed-out Savannah.
(And the non-drag costume of the year goes to another member of the TODAY family.)
2. Say hello to scruff, boys!
The TODAY men — Matt, Al, Willie and Carson — are going au naturel for all of November in an effort to raise awareness about men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
Will you join in on the hairy fun? Share your updates using the hashtag #NoShaveTODAY.
TODAY men renounce razors for No-Shave NovemberPlay Video
#PrayForNice trends worldwide following terror attack in France
Dog scared of fireworks is soothed by iPad
Dad dresses daughter in overalls… but forgets her shirt!
Ticketmaster vouchers: Why some customers aren't happy with free tickets
3. Bernard Kerik, the fallen former NYC police commissioner who went to prison for tax evasion and lying to federal authorities, told Matt that three years behind bars changed his mind about mandatory minimum sentences.
“The system is supposed to help [inmates], not destroy them,” he said.
NYPD chief-turned-inmate Kerik: Prison system is 'broken'Play Video
California wildfire: Body found as blaze nearly triples in size
Ansbach bombing: Attacker was rejected Syrian asylum seeker
Chuck Todd: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump both struggling with party unity
Cory Booker on DNC email leak: Debbie Wasserman Schultz 'did the right thing'
4. Four Oscar winners — Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro and Kevin Kline — took on co-hosting duties during this morning’s 8 a.m. hour. The “Last Vegas” stars helped Al with the weather report, weighed in on heated social debates and prepared seasonal fall meals with chef John Besh.
Check out the Hollywood legends’ hour of hosting:
Ladies admit they mold their man into Mr. RightPlay Video
Gary Busey is Jason Bourne? See Willie Geist's predictions for next week
Life well lived: Director Garry Marshall
Donald Trump goes in for an 'air kiss': See this week's highs and lows
Lena Dunham, Eva Longoria among many celebs expected at DNC
5. It’s time for another TODAY Book Club quiz! We’re asking fans to answer a question about the latest literary pic, "Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy."
Have a guess? Tweet it using the hashtag #TODAYBookClub.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!