Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM ET
When Hoda asked fourth-hour fans to make suggestions for her London trip, you really came through. Hoda actually printed them out and took them with her… along with flat Kathie Lee.
Here's what she got up to in Londontown, based on your expert tourism tips.
- She taught groups of international tourists to sing "Everyone has a story" to flat Kathie Lee in their various awesome accents.
- She attempted to see the queen by calling the palace. Her intro: I'm the "The Duchess of Boozingham"
- She visited the world's oldest wine bar and was outdrank by flat Kathie Lee ("You're on glass
number FOUR?" she said.)
- She learned about rhythmic gymnastics and did an elegant routine to Flo-Rida.
- She had high tea with "the queen" — Meredith Vieira! They enjoyed Champagne and "little stuff to eat so you don't get drunk" before knocking over the snack tower and getting booted from the tea room.
- She went on a pub crawl, resting flat Kathie Lee inside a pint... where she promptly forgot her.
Thanks so much for your tips, fans! And if you haven't, go "like" the KLGH Facebook page so you, too, can tell Hoda what to to do.
Julieanne Smolinski is a TODAY.com contributor and the Sheriff of Boozingham.