Recipe: FROM-THE-CARNIVAL-TO-YOUR-BACKYARD SUMMER SNO CONES
- Ice cubes
- 1 container frozen orange concentrate, thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 1/4 cups blue Curacao (Not for the kids!)
- 1 container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 container frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 container frozen grape concentrate, thawed in the refrigerator
In a food processor, pulse ice cubes into a powder. Transfer the powdered ice to a container and store in the freezer.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange concentrate and 3/4 cup of the Curacao to make a green syrup; pour into a squeeze bottle.
Rinse out the bowl and whisk together the lemonade concentrate and the remaining 1/2 cup of Curacao to make the blue syrup; pour into a squeeze bottle. Pour the strawberry and grape into separate squeeze bottles.
Pack the powdered ice into paper cones, mounding it on top. Drench the sno cones with the green, blue, red, or purple syrups or any combination of them. Feel summer. Go crazy!
Lots of sno cones!