Recipe: LEMON-HERB VINAIGRETTE
- Juice from 6-7 freshly squeezed lemon with pits removed.
- Approximately ½ cup excellent quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chervil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In bowl whisk together lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey and extra virgin olive oil together. Season with salt and pepper after salad is assembled.
Remove plastic wrap carefully from both sides of chicken breast. Place on hot grill and cook approximately 3 minutes per side. Place on serving platter.
Add baby lettuces into bowl with already prepared baby vegetables, add fresh herbs and dress with lemon vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper, place mixed salad on top of grilled chicken and serve.
Do not add herbs to vinaigrette mix until salad is ready to be served.