Want to know more about about a 2003 Meet the Press program?
More from TODAY.com
Chefs serve gourmet meals to homeless (with a side of compassion)
At Miriam’s Kitchen in Washington, D.C., chefs who formerly worked at high-end restaurants use their skills to help the ch...
- Mom, can you drive? Knowing when an elderly parent needs to stop
- Shopping Black Friday 'deals'? You can do better
- Thanksgiving appetizers made easy: 11 simple ideas and speedy recipes
- Got the Thanksgiving basics covered? Add one of these 5 unusual sides!
- Chefs serve gourmet meals to homeless (with a side of compassion)