1. Headline
  1. Headline
Tyra Banks
Louis Lanzano  /  AP
Model Tyra Banks shows off her natural figure at a Victoria's Secret fashion show.
updated 9/21/2005 3:29:54 PM ET 2005-09-21T19:29:54

Talk about keeping it real: Tyra Banks underwent a televised sonogram on her new talk show to prove that her breasts aren’t fake.

“I’m tired of this rumor. It’s something that’s followed me forever,” the supermodel said Tuesday on “The Tyra Banks Show.”

After Banks asked the men in the audience to leave, Dr. Garth Fisher from ABC’s “Extreme Makeover” performed a touch test and then the sonogram. He concluded: “Tyra Banks has natural breasts; there are no implants.”

“By no means am I saying a breast implant is a bad thing, but it’s not a choice that I made,” the 31-year-old model said. “But it’s something that a lot of the public ... think that I have, and that’s so frustrating for me.”

Slideshow: Celebrity Sightings Banks, who models for Victoria’s Secret, also displayed how her push-up bra exaggerated her body. However, Banks said she’s not totally real.

“I got fake hair, y’all. I got fake eyelashes.”

The hour-long show was, as Banks declared, “all about breasts!” It also featured lessons on proper fitting and an appearance from a slimmed-down Anna Nicole Smith.

Aside from her syndicated daytime talk show (check local listings), Banks also hosts “America’s Next Model.” The fifth season of the UPN reality series was to premiere Wednesday (8 p.m. ET).

© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Discuss:

Discussion comments

Most active discussions

1. votes comments
  2. votes comments
  3. votes comments
  4. votes comments

More on TODAY.com

1. Monkey Business Images / Shutterstock

Play nice: 4 ways to teach kindness and raise kids who aren't jerks

7/24/2014 7:05:14 PM +00:00 2014-07-24T19:05:14
  1. Watch the full ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ trailer: What we couldn’t show on TV

“Fifty Shades of Grey” fans, you’ve come to the right place.

7/24/2014 12:30:07 PM +00:00 2014-07-24T12:30:07
  2. video ‘Fifty Shades’ stars give first look at steamy film

video Stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson offer TODAY viewers a sneak peek at the highly anticipated film. When Savannah Guthrie told Dornan that viewers had asked if he'd do the interview shirtless, he said, “I would have considered it.”

7/24/2014 5:22:44 PM +00:00 2014-07-24T17:22:44
  3. Not a date movie: Why ‘Fifty Shades’ a girls’ night hit

Even though the film is opening on Valentine's Day — the biggest date night of the year — women are likely to turn the movie into a social event.

7/24/2014 1:22:41 PM +00:00 2014-07-24T13:22:41
  4. Universal Pictures
  1. Air Algerie Flight AH5017 plane wreckage found

General Gilbert Diendere says the wreckage of Air Algerie Flight AH5017, which went missing with 116 people on board Thursday, has been found in Mali.

7/24/2014 2:47:05 PM +00:00 2014-07-24T14:47:05