Recipe: Grilled American Kobe rib eye with smoked sea salt
- 6 American Kobe rib eyes, 12 ounces each
- 6 teaspoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon smoked Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked pepper
Spread 1 teaspoon of softened butter on each steak using a pastry brush. Season with smoked Kosher salt and pepper. To cook the steak, sear on a hot grill for 5 minutes, turn over and cook for another 4-5 for medium rare. Finish with smoked sea salt and let rest for several minutes before serving.