NEW YORK — In her new autobiography, Jane Fonda says her former husband Roger Vadim forced her into sexual encounters, a British newspaper reported.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
The book, “My Life So Far,” is to be published next month by Random House. Leaked excerpts describe Vadim bullying Fonda into inviting other women into bed, as well as other lurid situations created by Vadim, the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.
Random House would not comment on the report.
Fonda, 67, was married to the French director from 1965 to 1973. She was his third wife of five, which included actress Brigitte Bardot, his first spouse. He died in 2000.
Vadim directed Fonda in his 1968 sci-fi sexual spoof “Barbarella.”
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.