NEW YORK — With newly born twins, it looks like Julia Roberts needs some extra space.
More from TODAY.com
Actress Angela Leslie accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
- Watch this 4th grader get the ultimate surprise: A reunion with dad
- Meet the blind 13-year-old wrestler inspiring his teammate and family
- Woman spends $35K to find lost dog
- Watch Idina Menzel, Michael Bublé's adorable 'Baby it's Cold Outside'
- Actress Angela Leslie accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
The actress has bought 32 acres of Taos, N.M., real estate from Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, People magazine reports.
According to the magazine, since taking up part-time residence in New Mexico in 1995, Roberts has bought other pieces of property adjacent to hers. The plot purchased from Rumsfeld in an area of Taos known as Des Montes neighbors the 80 acres Roberts already owns.
Messages left at the Taos Country Clerk’s home and with Julia Roberts’ publicist by The Associated Press seeking confirmation were not immediately returned.
Rumsfeld, though, still owns other real estate holdings in Taos, including several houses.
Roberts, 37, and her husband Danny Moder, 35, just weeks ago gave birth to twins, Hazel Patricia and Phinnaeus Walter Moder. The couple were married at her Taos home in 2002.
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.