Britney Spears, fresh off her honeymoon with new hubby Kevin Federline, has written a poem to commemorate the epic event.
Robert Frost she ain’t: the belly-baring pop star rhymes “smilin’” with “island.”
A sample stanza from “Honeymoon Poem” which Spears has posted for fans: “A meal, a shower and some ice cream/Then I threw my man down, you know what I mean!”
Meanwhile, rumors continue to swirl that Spears is pregnant — her spokeswoman continues to deny or hedge.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Time picks the pope, Mariah brings us home for the holidays
1. Time magazine’s managing editor Nancy Gibbs announced on TODAY the magazine’s pick for 2013 Person of the Year: Pope Fr...
- Gowns and glitter: Stars sparkle at the American Country Music Awards
- Best gift ever? See this cat get wrapped for Christmas
- Community grants wishes for terminally ill 8-year-old 'Superman Sam'
- 'Godzilla' roars back in trailer for monster reboot
- TODAY's Takeaway: Time picks the pope, Mariah brings us home for the holidays
Gossips are saying that’s why she plans to take some time off from touring and why the formerly blonde vixen has gone brunette: so that the chemicals from the dye don’t harm the supposed baby.
Anna Nicole Smith recently posed for PETA dressed like Marilyn Monroe, but apparently the connection between the two doesn’t stop there.
The merry widow turned reality show star is “obsessed” with the late screen goddess, says a source.
“She says she talks to Marilyn’s spirit,” says a source close to the animal rights group. “She feels she has a psychic connection to her. She was talking like her and everything, and, to be honest, she did a pretty darn good Marilyn.”
Notes from all over
Jeannette Walls Delivers the Scoop Mondays through Thursdays on MSNBC.com
© 2013 msnbc.com Reprints