Are you struggling to find your audience on social? Knowing when to post and on which platforms can make a huge difference in connecting with your audience.
More from TODAY.com
'Forever in your debt': K-9 buried with full police honors after dying in line of duty
More than 1,000 people and dozens of service dogs attended the funeral service last week for Kye, a 3-year-old Belgian Ger...
- See Kim Kardashian, Pippa Middleton, others party at GQ awards
- Music lessons may boost poor kids' brainpower, study suggests
- Our family is expanding: TODAY viewers share adorable pet-assisted announcements
- 3 ways to make your squats less boring
- 'Forever in your debt': K-9 buried with full police honors after dying in line of duty
According to the infographic below by online payroll service SurePayroll, Saturdays are best for Pinterest and you shouldn’t even bother with Tumblr before 4 p.m.
Of course, what works well for one brand could work terribly for another. Be sure to use analytical tools like Facebook Insights or Topsy for tweets to keep an eye on what resonates and what doesn’t.
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.