Are you struggling to find your audience on social? Knowing when to post and on which platforms can make a huge difference in connecting with your audience.
More from TODAY.com
Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
When it comes to watching sports, the royals certainly don't shy away from showing their emotions. A month after the Duke ...
- 'Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' trailer lights up the Internet
- How germy is your favorite greeting?
- 'Game of Thrones' bloopers will make you laugh (until they die)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: 'I was a mess' about Michael Douglas' cancer
- Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
According to the infographic below by online payroll service SurePayroll, Saturdays are best for Pinterest and you shouldn’t even bother with Tumblr before 4 p.m.
Of course, what works well for one brand could work terribly for another. Be sure to use analytical tools like Facebook Insights or Topsy for tweets to keep an eye on what resonates and what doesn’t.
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.