In these days of smartphones and LinkedIn, there’s been plenty of talk that business cards are over. But go to a networking event without them, and you’re doomed. Go to a networking event with a poorly-designed one, and you’re also doomed.
More from TODAY.com
Watch Jimmy Fallon's sweet surprise for his Marine vet father-in-law
Jimmy Fallon is a funny man. And, we suspect, he's a really great guy.
- Property Brothers share home repair tips — and prank the anchors!
- Ryan Reynolds talks baby girl James, fatherhood stresses on TODAY
- French editor: 'Convinced' alleged video from inside Germanwings jet is authentic
- Gonzo 'Humpty Dance' video is the latest hilarious Muppet mashup
- Watch Jimmy Fallon's sweet surprise for his Marine vet father-in-law
Design aficionados: We want to see your business card. Why do you think it stands out from the pack? Is it the unique font, the weight or feel of the paper or something else?
Send us photos of your beloved business card, and tell us why you love it. Note: The card must be your own, not someone else’s. And feel free to block out your contact information.
We will accept pictures starting today through Tuesday, May 6. You can submit pictures in the following ways:
- Upload or post a link to your photo in the comments section below
- Tweet your pic using the hashtag #EntBC
- Post on Instagram using the hashtag #EntBC
Related: Business Card Do's and Don'ts
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.