In these days of smartphones and LinkedIn, there’s been plenty of talk that business cards are over. But go to a networking event without them, and you’re doomed. Go to a networking event with a poorly-designed one, and you’re also doomed.
More from TODAY.com
See this family take photos with Santa for 60 straight years
Many kids will take their pictures with Santa Claus for a few winters, but four siblings in Seattle, Washington, have kept...
- Doctor, 103, shares secrets to longevity: 'Pick the right spouse'
- Steal this easy holiday party trick for a stunning veggie platter
- Check that crazy cat person off your list with these purrfect gifts
- Quiz: Which Christmas movie family is most like yours?
- See this family take photos with Santa for 60 straight years
Design aficionados: We want to see your business card. Why do you think it stands out from the pack? Is it the unique font, the weight or feel of the paper or something else?
Send us photos of your beloved business card, and tell us why you love it. Note: The card must be your own, not someone else’s. And feel free to block out your contact information.
We will accept pictures starting today through Tuesday, May 6. You can submit pictures in the following ways:
- Upload or post a link to your photo in the comments section below
- Tweet your pic using the hashtag #EntBC
- Post on Instagram using the hashtag #EntBC
Related: Business Card Do's and Don'ts
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.