In these days of smartphones and LinkedIn, there’s been plenty of talk that business cards are over. But go to a networking event without them, and you’re doomed. Go to a networking event with a poorly-designed one, and you’re also doomed.
More from TODAY.com
'Sacred sacrifice': 10 lessons I learned caring for my mother
- 6-year-old surfer girl won't let disease wipe out her serious skills
- Make it so! Patrick Stewart puts other bucket challenges on ice
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
- Kim Kardashian credits corset for tiny midsection, but does 'waist training' work?
- 'Sacred sacrifice': 10 lessons I learned caring for my mother
Design aficionados: We want to see your business card. Why do you think it stands out from the pack? Is it the unique font, the weight or feel of the paper or something else?
Send us photos of your beloved business card, and tell us why you love it. Note: The card must be your own, not someone else’s. And feel free to block out your contact information.
We will accept pictures starting today through Tuesday, May 6. You can submit pictures in the following ways:
- Upload or post a link to your photo in the comments section below
- Tweet your pic using the hashtag #EntBC
- Post on Instagram using the hashtag #EntBC
Related: Business Card Do's and Don'ts
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.