Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee
More from TODAY.com
Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
James Foley's parents, John and Diane Foley, say that they had hoped they could negotiate with ISIS, and that their son's ...
- Sons on Ebola patient Nancy Writebol’s release from hospital: 'She's happy to be healed'
- More baby news! Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk are expecting their second child
- Amy Van Dyken-Rouen stands and walks for first time since accident
- Mo’ne Davis’ remarkable run comes to an end
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI)
Chair of the House Intelligence Committee
Co-founder of Reddit.com
NJ State Assemblyman John Wisniewski
Fmr. New York City Mayor (R)
Fmr. Secretary of Defense
Fmr. Republican Presidential Candidate & House Speaker (GA)
NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent
Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford, Jr.
Washington Post Political Reporter