NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Singer Kenny Rogers and his wife, Wanda, are the parents of identical twin boys.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
The twins were born Tuesday morning in Atlanta, according to Claire Cook with Dreamcatcher Entertainment.
Justin Charles weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and his twin brother, Jordan Edward, weighed 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
Wanda Rogers is an identical twin, and twins also run in Kenny Rogers’ family, Cook said.
The 65-year-old singer has three children from previous marriages.
During his long career, Rogers has had dozens of hits on the pop and country charts, including “Lucille,” “The Gambler” and “Lady.”
© 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.