American journalist and former foreign correspondent for NPR and PBS
More from TODAY.com
‘Too Fat To Run’? Woman’s blog battles fat-shaming, inspires runners of all body types
Julie Creffield refuses to take fat-shaming sitting down. The British writer behind the website The Fat Girls’ Guide To Ru...
- 'Better Call Saul' billboard rings true for Albuquerque residents
- It's Pie 'n Beer Day! We can't wait to celebrate with these pairings
- We asked 7 celebrity chefs: What's one thing you can't live without?
- Watch the full 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer: What we couldn’t show on TV
- ‘Too Fat To Run’? Woman’s blog battles fat-shaming, inspires runners of all body types
NBC News Special Correspondent
Rev. Jesse Jackson
Former Managing Editor of TIME & Author of "Mandela's Way: Fifteen Lessons on Life, Love and Courage"
Professor at Harvard Law School & Founder of the Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race & Justice
Rev. Al Sharpton
Host of MSNBC’s “Politics Nation”
Anchor, BBC World News America
Editorial Page Editor, Wall Street Journal
NBC News Correspondent