Video: China to ease one child policy
- Well: Artificial Sweeteners May Disrupt Body’s Blood Sugar Controls
- U.N. Leader Plans Effort to Aid Ebola Struggle
- F.D.A. Panel Backs Limits on Testosterone Drugs
- Bad Vaccine Kills Dozens of Children Inside Syria
- Taking a Health Hazard Home
- The New Health Care: With New Health Law, Shopping Around Can Be Crucial
The U.S. will not send armed forces to fight a ground war in Iraq, President Barack Obama told service members at U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Florida, a day after his top military adviser said he could envision recommending the president deploy ground troops.