How will I get that cracker? This is the puzzle faced by a tiny mouse in a LiveLeak video. The cracker is bigger than the mouse. The mouse fails, repeatedly. But if you watch the mouse, the mouse reflects, shifts his strategies, and returns to his challenge undaunted.
More from TODAY.com
What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
The stars of the iconic '80s show say it took growing up themselves to really learn the lessons they spent years teaching ...
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- Cobie Smulders expecting second child with husband Taran Killiam
- See the adorable way CaCee Cobb, Donald Faison announced baby No. 2
- Take a closer look at this lifelike Benedict Cumberbatch wax figure
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
The mouse could have abandoned the cracker. The mouse could just said "the heck with it" and eaten that entire massive Saltine right in front of the video camera. But that's not what our mouse wanted. That's not who our mouse is. Our mouse is better than that.
And with great determination (spoiler alert), our mouse succeeds.
Like our mouse, entrepreneurs face problems they can't solve. They have challenges that are often bigger than them, which similarly seem beyond their reach. When these issues arise, you should think of this mouse. If it helps, you should get yourself in front of a mirror and ask yourself, with great seriousness, "What would that mouse on the internet do?" Or even, "What would that mouse on the Internet want me to do?"
Ask those questions and you'll have all the guidance you need.
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.