Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL)
Assistant Senate Democratic Leader
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA)
Vice Chair, Senate Intelligence Committee
Former Mayor of New York City
Fmr. Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-FL)
Host, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”
Fmr. Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)
Managing Editor, TheGrio.com
NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent