Gaining popularity on social media is only half the battle. How do you convert those "Likes" into paying customers?
More from TODAY.com
Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
What if you were a cancer patient and could forget about your illness…if only for a second? That’s what happened to a grou...
- Kate Winslet welcomes baby boy with Ned Rocknroll
- TODAY's Takeaway: Evan Lysacek won't compete, real 'Lone Survivor' hero speaks out
- Beyonce's fashions veer off her vegan menu
- Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke reunite
- Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
According to data compiled by Wishpond, a maker of social-media marketing applications, 77 percent of business-to consumer (B2C) marketers have acquired customers through Facebook, while business-to-business (B2B) marketers have found more success on LinkedIn -- finding it a whopping 277% more effective than Facebook or Twitter.
For more on how social-media marketing helps generate business leads and ideas to stand out to potential customers, take a look at the infographic below.
Copyright © 2013 Entrepreneur.com, Inc.