1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
National Geographic photo contest winner sums up 2014 in a single snap
The photo declared the winner of this year's National Geographic Photography Contest sums up 2014 in one image, which, of ...
- You can have fun too! 5 tips to help you enjoy playing with your kid
- What royal name did Kourtney Kardashian give her baby?
- Waze app shortcuts makes drivers faster, and residents furious
- NYPD Chief Bill Bratton on police tension: 'We're in a change moment'
- National Geographic photo contest winner sums up 2014 in a single snap
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews