1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
Viral bikini photo mom: 'The real you is worth showing to the world'
With a single photo of herself on the beach, Rachel Hollis ignited a body acceptance revolution. Now, the mother of three ...
- Olivia Wilde on post-baby body: I won't waste time on 'perfection'
- Girl enlists NY Jets players to ask friend with autism to the prom
- Mom to get kidney from stranger who spotted message on her windshield
- Stop what you're doing and play Pac-Man on Google Maps
- Viral bikini photo mom: 'The real you is worth showing to the world'
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)