1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
Witnesses describe hearing the Mount Everest avalanche, Savannah already overshares and Billy Crystal brings "700 Sundays"...
- Alan Thicke: 'I have a better body' than Homer Simpson'
- 'You helped me': After 23 years, Desert Storm veteran thanks pen pals
- 'We are not equipped for this': Tamron, Willie face off against animals
- Kids scared of the Easter Bunny? Well, look at him!
- TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews