1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Boy, 8, describes avalanche, Lena Dunham tees up 'SNL'
On TODAY on Friday, Phoenix Scoles-Coburn remembers being buried in snow, Mark Kelly teams up with his twin brother to hel...
- Malaysia jet vanishes: Three Americans plus one infant on board
- 'This is the TODAY Show!': Third-graders host their own broadcast
- Instagram's latest breakout star? A yoga-loving mom of two
- Over-sized fun: Riders float over the snow on fat bikes
- TODAY's Takeaway: Boy, 8, describes avalanche, Lena Dunham tees up 'SNL'
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews