1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
Passenger on skidding jet tells of 'sliding for thousands of feet'
Jaime Primak Sullivan, who was on the Delta flight that skidded off a runway at New York's LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, ...
- Harrison Ford ‘battered but OK’ after crash
- Pilot: Harrison Ford is ‘meticulous’ aviator
- Nearly a year later, do you think MH370 will ever be found?
- Kelly Clarkson has 'awesome' response to body-shaming bully
- Passenger on skidding jet tells of 'sliding for thousands of feet'
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)