1 bag orecchiete
1 box quick polenta
box corn taco shells or flour tortillas
2 cups broccolini
More from TODAY.com
All-American girl may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
American Jennifer Grout, 23, is wowing — and surprising — audiences in the Middle East on reality TV contest “Arabs Got Ta...
- 'It's OK to cry': 13 moms offer back-to-work advice for TODAY's Jenna Wolfe
- 4 musicals that should get live-TV treatment
- President Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9 nods
- All-American girl may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
1 small package cherry tomatoes
2 pounds ground turkey
4 6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
small package of bacon
1/2 chopped chorizo
extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
red pepper flakes
packet taco seasoning
Shop for four meals with a single grocery list by following these recipes from chef and restaurateur Donatella Arpaia. Here, she makes little ears pasta with ground turkey, almond-encrusted chicken Milanese, turkey chorizo tacos and polenta with grilled vegetables.Recipe: Little ears pasta with ground turkey and broccolini (on this page) Recipe: Almond-encrusted chicken Milanese (on this page) Recipe: Turkey chorizo tacos (on this page) Recipe: Polenta with grilled vegetables (on this page)