LOS ANGELES — David Hasselhoff was arrested over the weekend on suspicion on driving while intoxicated, police said Monday.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
The former “Baywatch” star was arrested late Saturday night on Ventura Boulevard in the Encino section of the San Fernando Valley, said Officer Sara Faden, a police spokeswoman. He was released the next morning.
No further details were immediately available.
In 2002, Hasselhoff checked himself into the Betty Ford Center for treatment of alcoholism.
The 51-year-old actor is best known for portraying lifeguard Mitch Buchannon in the long-running “Baywatch” TV series. He also starred in the 1980s television show “Knight Rider.”