Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
Does prayer work? Is there an afterlife? See results of TODAY's survey
Who (or what) is God? Does prayer work?
- These Iceland destination wedding photos will take your breath away
- Angelina Jolie delivers empowering speech to kids: 'Different is good'
- Is it OK to eat moldy food?
- Are England’s beloved fairy doors about to disappear?
- Does prayer work? Is there an afterlife? See results of TODAY's survey
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)