Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
30 Days to a Better You: Jenna gives her workout a makeover
Bored with your usual workout? Your muscles might be, too.
- Who said it: Lena Dunham or her 'Girls' character Hannah?
- Good Samaritan helps driver who had seizure, restores our faith in humanity
- U.S. probing terror concerns in missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Airman returning from Afghanistan surprises kids
- 30 Days to a Better You: Jenna gives her workout a makeover
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews