Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY anchors take to road on bikes to help stamp out hunger
The TODAY anchors fanned out over the country this past weekend on bicycles to help turn the tables on hunger.
- Backless gowns and big hair: See who dazzled at the AMAs
- Ex-NBC employee: I brought women to Bill Cosby
- Swift went crazy and Selena cried: The 6 best moments of the AMAs
- Sting announces he'll star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- TODAY anchors take to road on bikes to help stamp out hunger
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews