Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
When it comes to watching sports, the royals certainly don't shy away from showing their emotions. A month after the Duke ...
- 'Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' trailer lights up the Internet
- How germy is your favorite greeting?
- 'Game of Thrones' bloopers will make you laugh (until they die)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: 'I was a mess' about Michael Douglas' cancer
- Duchess Kate, Prince William at Commonwealth Games: See their 5 best faces
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews