Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
Pure delight: Rudd, 'Anchorman' pals take on One Direction on 'SNL'
Paul Rudd, the never-aging man-child of an actor, proved to be the perfect "Saturday Night Live" host on a night when the ...
- Prince Harry's Antarctic race cancelled, trek will go on
- Real wedding: A colorful Indian ceremony in New York
- Affordable tech gifts for everyone on your list
- Wolfgang, Scarlett and Lincoln: 2014 baby name trends shake off the dust
- Pure delight: Rudd, 'Anchorman' pals take on One Direction on 'SNL'
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)