Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
Witnesses describe hearing the Mount Everest avalanche, Savannah already overshares and Billy Crystal brings "700 Sundays"...
- 'You helped me': After 23 years, Desert Storm veteran thanks pen pals
- Alan Thicke: 'I have a better body' than Homer Simpson'
- Kids scared of the Easter Bunny? Well, look at him!
- 'We are not equipped for this': Tamron, Willie face off against animals
- TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews