Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
Depressed? Botox just might help you feel better
Nothing helped with her debilitating depression. Not massage therapy, not physical therapy and not aqua therapy.
- Which Americans are happiest about their looks? You might be surprised
- Blake Shelton: Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams will 'nice each other to death' on 'The Voice'
- 'They were in pretty bad shape': 7 beagles leave lab, adjust to a new life
- Robin Thicke teams up to sell $350 ‘Get Her Back’ bouquet
- Depressed? Botox just might help you feel better
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews