Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
'Unconditional mother’s love': Get the story behind the sweetest photo
This photo touched thousands of hearts when TODAY viewer Ariane Grabill shared it with us summer — a shot of her cradling ...
- Can this hobby help you live longer? 104-year-old shares health secret
- How to make a traditional Christmas Eve dinner fit for kings
- Mike Myers brings back Dr. Evil in guest-filled 'Saturday Night Live'
- High school sweethearts wed in Hobbit, Harry Potter-inspired DIY bash
- 'Unconditional mother’s love': Get the story behind the sweetest photo
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews