Save precious time by planning a week's worth of meals all at once. Here, celebrity chef Curtis Stone prepares four meals that will get you through the week, including peppered rib-eye steaks, chorizo quesadillas, steak and green bean stir-fry and conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach.
More from TODAY.com
Lost cat trying to make it home after being found 2,300 miles away
An animal shelter in Maine is working to make sure a lost cat returns home for the holidays, even though home happens to b...
- Bundles of joy: Meet TODAY's Babies of the Week
- Make-ahead green bean casserole and more great green beans recipes
- Are you having Thanksgiving in the happiest U.S. state for Turkey Day?
- Why one community is going all-out to get this girl a service dog
- Lost cat trying to make it home after being found 2,300 miles away
Chinese rice wine or dry white wine
1 pound flank steak
4 rib-eye steaks
6 oz chorizo links
8 oz smoked chorizo links
4 to 6 chicken drumsticks
4 large red bell peppers
3 yellow onions
1 cup green beans
1 1/2 cup shallots
11 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
Sweet smoked paprika
Pound of pasta shellsRecipe: Peppered rib-eye steaks and creamed spinach with blue cheese (on this page) Recipe: Two-cheese quesadillas with chorizo and hatch chilies (on this page) Recipe: Steak and green bean stir-fry with ginger and garlic (on this page) Recipe: Conchiglie pasta with chorizo, red bell peppers and spinach (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews