- Well: Pregnancy Weight Gain Predicts Child’s Obesity
- Well: Lifesaving Procedure With an Image Problem
- Health Law Fund-Raising Is Detailed
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Public Health Crisis Hiding in Our Food
- Retro Report: From Private Ordeal to National Fight: The Case of Terri Schiavo
- U.N. Struggles to Stem Haiti Cholera Epidemic
“For many of the runners here, emotions and spirits are high," Natalie told the anchors Monday morning.
video Carmen Acabbo, whose sister Celeste Corcoran lost her legs last year during the Boston Marathon bombings, tells TODAY’s Natalie Morales that she’s ready to run the race as her sister, now using prosthetic legs, is expected to join her toward the finish line.