Shop less and make more delicious dishes with these recipes from Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food." Here, the kitchen maven makes spiced tomato soup, roasted-tomato pasta with basil, roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic, and pork carnitas tacos.
2 pork tenderloins
2 pounds pork shoulder
More from TODAY.com
Pure delight: Rudd, 'Anchorman' pals take on One Direction on 'SNL'
Paul Rudd, the never-aging man-child of an actor, proved to be the perfect "Saturday Night Live" host on a night when the ...
- Prince Harry's Antarctic race cancelled, trek will go on
- Real wedding: A colorful Indian ceremony in New York
- Affordable tech gifts for everyone on your list
- Wolfgang, Scarlett and Lincoln: 2014 baby name trends shake off the dust
- Pure delight: Rudd, 'Anchorman' pals take on One Direction on 'SNL'
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 or 7 pounds plum tomatoes
3 white onions
Fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeno chili
3 to 4 fennel bulbs
2 heads of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
12 corn tortillas
Pasta shellsRecipe: Pork carnitas tacos (on this page) Recipe: Roasted-tomato pasta with basil (on this page) Recipe: Spiced tomato soup (on this page) Recipe: Roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic (on this page)