Shop less and make more delicious dishes with these recipes from Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food." Here, the kitchen maven makes spiced tomato soup, roasted-tomato pasta with basil, roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic, and pork carnitas tacos.
2 pork tenderloins
2 pounds pork shoulder
More from TODAY.com
Taylor Swift celebrates pal's birthday with star-studded girls' night
Maybe she uses an extra-long selfie stick. How else does Taylor Swift always manage to squeeze all of her besties into a s...
- Prince's junior high basketball photo is awesome
- Somehow the always-youthful Ralph Macchio is already an empty nester
- What fan fave is joining Liam Hemsworth for 'Independence Day' sequel?
- Vince Vaughn's goofy stock photos promote 'Unfinished Business'
- Taylor Swift celebrates pal's birthday with star-studded girls' night
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 or 7 pounds plum tomatoes
3 white onions
Fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeno chili
3 to 4 fennel bulbs
2 heads of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
12 corn tortillas
Pasta shellsRecipe: Pork carnitas tacos (on this page) Recipe: Roasted-tomato pasta with basil (on this page) Recipe: Spiced tomato soup (on this page) Recipe: Roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic (on this page)