Shop less and make more delicious dishes with these recipes from Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food." Here, the kitchen maven makes spiced tomato soup, roasted-tomato pasta with basil, roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic, and pork carnitas tacos.
2 pork tenderloins
2 pounds pork shoulder
More from TODAY.com
French editor: 'Convinced' alleged video from inside Germanwings jet is authentic
Régis Le Sommier, the co-editor of French publication Paris Match, tells Savannah Guthrie he believes that a video apparen...
- Safe but inadequate: Tylenol flunks back pain test
- Viral bikini photo mom: 'The real you is worth showing to the world'
- Olivia Wilde on post-baby body: I won't waste time on 'perfection'
- Girl enlists NY Jets players to ask friend with autism to the prom
- French editor: 'Convinced' alleged video from inside Germanwings jet is authentic
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 or 7 pounds plum tomatoes
3 white onions
Fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeno chili
3 to 4 fennel bulbs
2 heads of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
12 corn tortillas
Pasta shellsRecipe: Pork carnitas tacos (on this page) Recipe: Roasted-tomato pasta with basil (on this page) Recipe: Spiced tomato soup (on this page) Recipe: Roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic (on this page)