Shop less and make more delicious dishes with these recipes from Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food." Here, the kitchen maven makes spiced tomato soup, roasted-tomato pasta with basil, roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic, and pork carnitas tacos.
2 pork tenderloins
2 pounds pork shoulder
More from TODAY.com
All-American girl may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
American Jennifer Grout, 23, is wowing — and surprising — audiences in the Middle East on reality TV contest “Arabs Got Ta...
- 'It's OK to cry': 13 moms offer back-to-work advice for TODAY's Jenna Wolfe
- 4 musicals that should get live-TV treatment
- President Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9 nods
- All-American girl may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 or 7 pounds plum tomatoes
3 white onions
Fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeno chili
3 to 4 fennel bulbs
2 heads of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
12 corn tortillas
Pasta shellsRecipe: Pork carnitas tacos (on this page) Recipe: Roasted-tomato pasta with basil (on this page) Recipe: Spiced tomato soup (on this page) Recipe: Roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic (on this page)