Shop less and make more delicious dishes with these recipes from Martha Stewart's "Everyday Food." Here, the kitchen maven makes spiced tomato soup, roasted-tomato pasta with basil, roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic, and pork carnitas tacos.
2 pork tenderloins
2 pounds pork shoulder
More from TODAY.com
'SNL' draws criticism with ISIS sketch
A "Saturday Night Live" sketch featuring host Dakota Johnson as a teenager leaving home to join ISIS has people on social ...
- ISIS issues death threats against Twitter
- March storms in with more snow
- William Shatner remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'Precious gem of a man'
- Watch: Australia skydiver saved midair after having a seizure
- 'SNL' draws criticism with ISIS sketch
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 or 7 pounds plum tomatoes
3 white onions
Fresh cilantro leaves
1 jalapeno chili
3 to 4 fennel bulbs
2 heads of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
12 corn tortillas
Pasta shellsRecipe: Pork carnitas tacos (on this page) Recipe: Roasted-tomato pasta with basil (on this page) Recipe: Spiced tomato soup (on this page) Recipe: Roasted pork tenderloin with fennel and garlic (on this page)