Lidia Bastianich makes an Italian feast that takes you through four meals, including baked rigatoni, skillet gratinate with chicken, shrimp marinara and meatballs.
Extra virgin olive oil
More from TODAY.com
Why I run: TODAY's Erica Hill inspired by dad's battle with cancer
This Sunday, I’m running the New York City Marathon, a distance I swore I’d never tackle again after two very tough races ...
- See Ellen DeGeneres send terrified staffers through haunted house
- Celebs guess: Who will TODAY be for Halloween 2014?
- Brittany Maynard to her husband: 'My heart is so full of love for you'
- Working from home: 'Office' star Jenna Fischer shares selfie with baby
- Why I run: TODAY's Erica Hill inspired by dad's battle with cancer
2 large eggs
8 oz Muenster or Taleggio cheese
2 c grated Grana Padano cheese
2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 c vegetable broth or stock
1 c white wine
12 Shiitaki mushrooms
Red, yellow bell pepper
Frozen peas or fava beans
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh sage leaves
Crushed red pepper
2 35-oz cans of Italian plum tomatoes
1 lb rigatoni
Sandwich rollsRecipe: Baked rigatoni and zucchini (on this page) Recipe: Skillet gratinate of mushrooms and chicken (on this page) Recipe: Shrimp and vegetables marinara (on this page) Recipe: Meatballs (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews