Lidia Bastianich makes an Italian feast that takes you through four meals, including baked rigatoni, skillet gratinate with chicken, shrimp marinara and meatballs.
Extra virgin olive oil
More from TODAY.com
Guinea pig fans go extreme: $22,000 outfit, 'pignics'
Don’t let their small statures fool you: Dogs may be man’s best friend, but guinea pigs have long courted their own devote...
- Miley Cyrus talks alcohol vs. marijuana dangers
- Say it ain't so! Cap'N Crunch not really a captain?
- Disappearing duchess: What Kate's 'maternity leave' means
- Sorry, Bieber! Rihanna is the most viewed artist on YouTube
- Guinea pig fans go extreme: $22,000 outfit, 'pignics'
2 large eggs
8 oz Muenster or Taleggio cheese
2 c grated Grana Padano cheese
2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 c vegetable broth or stock
1 c white wine
12 Shiitaki mushrooms
Red, yellow bell pepper
Frozen peas or fava beans
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh sage leaves
Crushed red pepper
2 35-oz cans of Italian plum tomatoes
1 lb rigatoni
Sandwich rollsRecipe: Baked rigatoni and zucchini (on this page) Recipe: Skillet gratinate of mushrooms and chicken (on this page) Recipe: Shrimp and vegetables marinara (on this page) Recipe: Meatballs (on this page)