Lidia Bastianich makes an Italian feast that takes you through four meals, including baked rigatoni, skillet gratinate with chicken, shrimp marinara and meatballs.
Extra virgin olive oil
More from TODAY.com
Viral bikini photo mom: 'The real you is worth showing to the world'
With a single photo of herself on the beach, Rachel Hollis ignited a body acceptance revolution. Now, the mother of three ...
- Olivia Wilde on post-baby body: I won't waste time on 'perfection'
- Girl enlists NY Jets players to ask friend with autism to the prom
- Mom to get kidney from stranger who spotted message on her windshield
- Stop what you're doing and play Pac-Man on Google Maps
- Viral bikini photo mom: 'The real you is worth showing to the world'
2 large eggs
8 oz Muenster or Taleggio cheese
2 c grated Grana Padano cheese
2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 c vegetable broth or stock
1 c white wine
12 Shiitaki mushrooms
Red, yellow bell pepper
Frozen peas or fava beans
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh sage leaves
Crushed red pepper
2 35-oz cans of Italian plum tomatoes
1 lb rigatoni
Sandwich rollsRecipe: Baked rigatoni and zucchini (on this page) Recipe: Skillet gratinate of mushrooms and chicken (on this page) Recipe: Shrimp and vegetables marinara (on this page) Recipe: Meatballs (on this page)