Lidia Bastianich makes an Italian feast that takes you through four meals, including baked rigatoni, skillet gratinate with chicken, shrimp marinara and meatballs.
Extra virgin olive oil
More from TODAY.com
Ethan Hawke: Robin Williams was in obvious pain during 'Dead Poets Society'
As a teacher in 1989's "Dead Poets Society," Robin Williams had an immediate and lasting impact on his students — and on t...
- 'Hero' bus driver sacrifices her life to save 10-year-old student
- Meghan Trainor is 'all about' her cover of Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'
- Belly fat: 3 science-tested ways to trim an inch
- Go behind the scenes: Five Ambush Makeover tips
- Ethan Hawke: Robin Williams was in obvious pain during 'Dead Poets Society'
2 large eggs
8 oz Muenster or Taleggio cheese
2 c grated Grana Padano cheese
2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 c vegetable broth or stock
1 c white wine
12 Shiitaki mushrooms
Red, yellow bell pepper
Frozen peas or fava beans
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh sage leaves
Crushed red pepper
2 35-oz cans of Italian plum tomatoes
1 lb rigatoni
Sandwich rollsRecipe: Baked rigatoni and zucchini (on this page) Recipe: Skillet gratinate of mushrooms and chicken (on this page) Recipe: Shrimp and vegetables marinara (on this page) Recipe: Meatballs (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews