Lidia Bastianich makes an Italian feast that takes you through four meals, including baked rigatoni, skillet gratinate with chicken, shrimp marinara and meatballs.
Extra virgin olive oil
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The president spared an adorably-named pair of turkeys on Wednesday during an annual White House tradition in honor of Tha...
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
2 large eggs
8 oz Muenster or Taleggio cheese
2 c grated Grana Padano cheese
2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
1 pound ground veal
1 c vegetable broth or stock
1 c white wine
12 Shiitaki mushrooms
Red, yellow bell pepper
Frozen peas or fava beans
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh sage leaves
Crushed red pepper
2 35-oz cans of Italian plum tomatoes
1 lb rigatoni
Sandwich rollsRecipe: Baked rigatoni and zucchini (on this page) Recipe: Skillet gratinate of mushrooms and chicken (on this page) Recipe: Shrimp and vegetables marinara (on this page) Recipe: Meatballs (on this page)
© 2013 NBCNews