- Well: The Joy of Becoming a Veterinarian
- The New Old Age: Many Problems Lead to Thoughts of Suicide, Study Finds
- Well: Fresh and Fruity Salsas
- Effort to Develop Ebola Vaccine to Test on Humans Is Put on Fast Track
- W.H.O. Says Outbreak of Ebola Virus Is Outpacing Control Efforts
- Well: Ask Well: Do I Need a Measles Shot?
Health officials are trying to bring two American patients infected with Ebola virus back from West Africa for treatment.The State Department said it was helping organize the evacuations over the “coming days.”