- The Well Column: The Lure of Forbidden Food
- DealBook: Seeking the Right Chemistry, Drug Makers Hunt for Mergers
- Well: High Altitudes May Aid Weight Control
- Well: The Limits of ‘No Pain, No Gain’
- World Briefing: Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Kills Over 140, U.N. Agency Says
- Gilead Revenue Soars on Hepatitis C Drug
The Oscar winner with the perfect smile and the style to match beams from a cover that promises "her inspiring story.
video After a tremendous year for the actress, including winning an Oscar for her breakout role in “12 years a Slave,” and now being selected as People magazine’s Most Beautiful person, Lupita Nyong’o reflects on her rising fame in an exclusive interview with TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie.
slideshow Bright yellow, sky blue, rich red, shimmering gold — there's not a color that the fashionably adventurous Oscar-winning actress hasn't conquered.
- Reuters; AP