- Emergency Efforts in Africa to Contain Ebola as Toll Rises
- New Rules Say Poultry Plants Can Conduct Own Checks
- French Families Challenge Doctors on Wrenching End-of-Life Decisions
- Work to Bolster Health Website Is Raising Cost, Officials Say
- Johnson & Johnson Praised for Taking Uterine Surgery Tools Off Market
- Well: A Toxic Menagerie
Emory University Hospital in Atlanta said it is preparing an isolation unit to receive a patient with Ebola disease "within the next several days."
Civilians in Gaza will use the time to receive humanitarian relief, bury their dead, care for the injured and restock food supplies.