- Bad Vaccine Kills Up to 50 Children in Northern Syria
- Well: Artificial Sweeteners May Disrupt Body’s Blood Sugar Controls
- Taking a Health Hazard Home
- F.D.A. Panel Weighs Restrictions on Testosterone Drugs
- The New Health Care: With New Health Law, Shopping Around Can Be Crucial
- Ebola Could Devastate West African Economies, World Bank Says
The U.S. will not send armed forces to fight a ground war in Iraq, President Barack Obama told service members at U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Florida, a day after his top military adviser said he could envision recommending the president deploy ground troops.