- Well: Do Brain Workouts Work? Science Isn’t Sure
- Phys Ed: What Running Can Do for the Heart
- The New Old Age: Questions About a Popular Heart Procedure
- World Briefing: Suit Filed in Haiti Cholera Epidemic
- Report Says Medication Use Is Rising for Adults With Attention Disorder
- Health Care Enrollment Falls Short of Goal, With Deadline Approaching
Dottie Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky’s wife of 37 years, maintains that her husband is innocent of the child sex abuse charges that resulted in his imprisonment.
video Jerry Sandusky's wife shares her side of the story in an exclusive interview with TODAY's Matt Lauer. Sandusky was joined by filmmaker John Ziegler in her State College, Penn. home.
video Social media is alight this morning with reactions to Matt Lauer’s interview with the wife of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky. Carson Daly reports from the Orange Room.