Video: Anger sparks anti-Japanese protests in China
- Health Care Exchange Is Vastly Improved, Users Say
- New York State Hospital Data Exposes Big Markups, and Odd Bargains
- States Found to Shift Funds From Antismoking Efforts
- Clots Tied to Heart Pump Open Debate on Risks Patients Face in Trials
- Vitamins’ Old, Old Edge
- Palliative Care Shortage (1 Letter)
The families of many of those who were killed in a shooting rampage a year ago at a Connecticut elementary school gathered Monday to encourage people to honor the victims with acts of kindness on the massacre's anniversary.