Video: NYT: Fears over impact of gold mining in Greece
- Well: For Children With Autism, Opening a Door to Dental Care
- Well: Hard Lesson in Sleep for Teenagers
- Donations for Ebola Relief Efforts Are Slow to Take Off
- Books: A Frightening Diagnosis Is Only Start of the Story in ‘Not Fade Away’ and ‘Now I See You’
- W.H.O. Declares Nigeria Free of Ebola
- Motherlode Blog: Want to Ace That Test? Get the Right Kind of Sleep
An American doctor infected with Ebola in Sierra Leone last month has gone quietly home after spending six weeks at Emory University’s special biocontainment unit, the hospital said Monday.