- The New Old Age: Many Problems Lead to Thoughts of Suicide, Study Finds
- Ebola Vaccine Possible, but Many Doubts Persist
- Well: The Joy of Becoming a Veterinarian
- Well: Fresh and Fruity Salsas
- Ebola Virus Is Outpacing Efforts to Control It, World Health Body Warns
- Well: Ask Well: Do I Need a Measles Shot?
Health officials are trying to bring two American patients infected with Ebola virus back from West Africa for treatment.The State Department said it was helping organize the evacuations over the “coming days.”