- Airline Passenger With Ebola Is Under Treatment in Dallas
- Ebola Outbreak in Nigeria Appears to Be Contained
- New Federal Database Details Medical World’s Financial Links to Drug Makers
- Well: Working Long Hours Tied to Diabetes Risk
- Poison Pen: A Rising Tide of Contaminants
- Well: After Surgery, Predicting a Speedy Recovery
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed the first patient to accidentally carry Ebola to the United States has been diagnosed at a hospital in Dallas.